At Restoration Online we understand it can be tricky selecting the correct items when buying online and sometimes they just aren’t suitable for your needs. We don’t charge any restocking fees ourselves (however sometimes we must pass on a manufacturers fee).
We offer a 21-day change of mind return policy. There are two options:
Should you wish to return an item you have purchased, simply contact us to request an RA (Return Authorisation) form.
We will need the following details:
- Order number
- Reason for return
- If you would like a refund or exchange
- The postage cost to return items will be at your expense.
- We can only accept returns if they arrive back to us in original, resalable condition including any packaging.
- We recommend you pack your returns well as we cannot refund or exchange any items that have been damaged in transit.
- If the item you are returning was sold to you with free shipping, the original freight cost that we were charged but did not pass on at the time of your order, will be deducted from your refund.
- Some of our products are non-returnable, such as special finish tapware that is made to order. You would have been contacted regarding this if you purchased a non-returnable item before it was shipped.
- A manufacturers re-stocking fee may apply on some items, this fee varies between brands. This will be deducted from your refund.
- You will be emailed a copy of our return terms and conditions with your Return Authorisation which must be followed.
Should you wish to enquire if any items are non-returnable or incur a restocking fee, don’t hesitate to contact us.